Join the Team
The success of Direct Contact, Inc. can be directly attributed to our contractors, that hardworking and dedicated group of individuals who tackle the field work on each of our projects.
Our work force resides in over 44 states nationwide.
In an effort to show our appreciation for our contractors, each month DCI presents a Spotlight feature and Q&A with a DCI contractor. It is one of many ways we show our appreciation for our dedicated and talented contractors.
DCI has been serving as an extension to the field force of the leading agriculture companies in the U.S. for more than two decades. We partner with our clients by providing the boots on the ground that will help to launch new products, fill open territories or markets, support experimental testing or provide sales support in many other ways. We also provide hands-on services such as calibrating corn planters or installing equipment. We provide local agriculture professionals for these services, face-to-face visits, and/or telephone contacts with farmers and agriculture retailers.
Contractor Value: What's in it for me?
- Income opportunity
- Part-time, seasonal, often flexible schedule
- Stay connected with like-minded ag professionals
- Renew relationships
- Provide value to the client
- Sharpen skills
- Stay abreast of industry trends
- Reliable, strong support from DCI management team
- Timely payments and expense reimbursements
- Well-defined projects and expectations
- Be gainfully engaged and relevant in the ag industry
- Utilize your talents in your region and local community